The rise of artificial intelligence (AI) has led to a wide range of incredible text to speech (TTS) generators and tools. Text to speech is a speech synthesis application that processes text and reads it out loud like a human.
TTS generators are used in a variety of ways, including as an assistive technology for people with learning difficulties, and by businesses and creators as a voiceover. These generators are also widely used in gaming, branding, animation, voice assistant development, audiobooks, and much more. And with rapid advancements in the field, the technology no longer requires large volumes of voice samples or even professional equipment to function properly.
There are many great text to speech generators on the market, with each one offering its own unique set of capabilities and applications.
Here are the 10 best text to speech generators on the market:
Lovo.ai is an award-winning AI-based voice generator and text-to-speech platform. It is one of the most robust and easiest platform to use that produces voices that resemble the real human voice.
Lovo.ai has provided a wide range of voices, servicing several industries, including entertainment, banking, education, gaming, documentary, news, etc., by continuously refining its voice synthesis models. Because of this, Lovo.ai has garnered a lot of interest from esteemed organizations on a global scale, making them stand out as innovators in the voice synthesis sector.
LOVO has recently launched Genny, a next-gen AI voice generator equipped with text-to-speech and video editing capabilities. It can produce human-like voices with stunning quality and content creators can simultaneously edit their video.
Genny lets you choose from over 500 AI voices in 20+ emotions and 150+ languages. Voices are professional grade voices that sound human-like and realistic. You can use the pronunciation editor, emphasis, speed and pitch control to perfect your speech and customize how you want it to sound.
- World's largest library of voices of over 500+ AI voices
- Granular control for professional producers using pronunciation editor, emphasis, and pitch control.
- Video editing capabilities that allow you to edit videos simultaneously while generating voiceovers.
- Resource database of non-verbal interjections, sound effects, royalty free music, stock photos and videos
With 150+ languages available, content can be localized with the click of a button.
Speechify can turn text in any format into natural-sounding speech. Based on the web, the platform can take PDFs, emails, docs, or articles and turn it into audio that can be listened to instead of read. The tool also enables you to adjust the reading speed, and it has over 30 natural-sounding voices to select from.
The software is intelligent and can identify more than 15 different languages when processing text, and it can seamlessly convert scanned printed text into clearly audible audio.
Here are some of the top features of Speechify:
- Web-based with Chrome and Safari extensions
- More than 15 languages
- Over 30 voices to select from
- Scan and convert printed text to speech
30% discount code: SPEECHIFYPARTNER30
Nearing the top of our list for best text to speech generators is Murf, which is one of the most popular and impressive AI voice generators on the market. Murf enables anyone to convert text to speech, voice-overs, and dictations, and it is used by a wide range of professionals like product developers, podcasters, educators, and business leaders.
Murf offers a lot of customization options to help you create the best natural-sounding voices. It has a variety of voices and dialects that you can choose from, as well as an easy-to-use interface.
The text to speech generator provides users with a comprehensive AI voice-over studio that includes a built-in video editor, which enables you to create a video with voiceover. There are over 100 AI voices from 15 languages, and you can select preferences such as Speaker, Accents/Voice Styles, and Tone or Purpose.
Another top feature offered by Murf is the voice changer, which allows you to record without using your own voice as a voiceover. The voiceovers offered by Murf can also be customized by pitch, speed, and volume. You can add pauses and emphasis, or change pronunciation.
Here are some of the top features of Murf:
- Large library offering more than 100 AI voices across languages
- Expressive emotional speaking styles
- Audio and text input support
- AI Voice-Over Studio
- Customizable through tone, accents, and more
Synthesis is one of the most popular and powerful AI text-to-speech generators, it enables anyone to produce a professional AI voiceover or AI video in a few clicks.
This platform is on the leading edge of developing algorithms for text to voiceover and videos for commercial use. Imagine being able to enhance your website explainer videos or product tutorials in a matter of minutes with the aid of a natural human voice. Synthesys Text-to-Speech (TTS) and Synthesys Text-to-Video (TTV) technology transform your script into vibrant and dynamic media presentations.
A myriad of features is offered including:
- Choose from a large library of professional voices: 34 Female, 35 Male
- Create and sell unlimited voiceovers for any purpose
- Extremely lifelike voices unlike competing platforms
- The choice of emphasizing specific words to be able to express a range of emotions like happiness, excitement, sadness, etc.
- Add pauses when the user wants to give the voiceovers an even more human feel.
- Preview mode to see results quickly and apply changes without losing time rendering.
- Use for sales videos, letters, animations, explainers, social media, TV commercials, podcasts, and more.
Verbatik is an AI-powered text-to-speech platform that converts written text into natural sounding speech, it offers over 600 realistic voices across 142 languages and accents. They offer unlimited voiceover revisions to ensure perfect audio outputs.
Users can customize the voice output, including adjustments in tone, emotion, and rate of speech, to optimize for the perfect voiceover to match their needs.
Vabatik can export the generated speech to both MP3 and WAV formats, making it compatible with most audio playback devices.
Whether you are creating a podcast, video tutorial, or presentation, these realistic voices can help you save time and resources while providing high-quality audio.
- 600+ Realistic Voices
- 142 Languages and Accents
- Voice Cloning
- Unlimited Revisions
- Commercial & Broadcast Rights
WellSaid is a web-based authoring tool for creating voiceovers with Generative AI Voices.
The tool offers a diverse roster of AI voices always available to generate voiceovers as fast as you can type. Unlike competing options they offer some of the most lifelike AI voices, rated as realistic as human recordings.
Find the right voice for each training module. You can audition over 50 AI voices in different speaking styles, genders, and accents in real time. Get creative! Mix and match voices for scenario-based instruction.
A unique feature is the Pronunciation Library, that enablers users full control on how the AI tells your story by teaching it how to say things specifically how you want.
Some of the features include:
- Over 50 AI voices
- Train pronunciation when required
7. Deepbrain AI
The Deepbrain AI tool offers the ability to easily create AI-generated videos using basic text instantly quickly and easily. Simply prepare your script and use the Text-to-Speech feature to receive your first AI video in 5 minutes or less.
There are 3 quick steps to get started they are as following:
- First, create a new project. You can start with your own PPT template or choose one of the starter templates.
- You can manually type in or copy and paste your script. Contents of your uploaded PPT will be entered in automatically.
- Once you select the appropriate language and AI model and finish editing, you can export the synthesized video.
This tool offers the following benefits:
- Easy find a custom-made AI avatar that best fits your brand.
- The Intuitive tool is designed to be super easy to use for beginners.
- Offers significant time savings in video preparation, filming, and editing.
- Cost-saving in the entire video production process.
Fliki makes creating videos as simple as writing with its script based editor. Create videos with lifelike voiceovers in minutes, powered using AI. Fliki also features over 2000 realistic Text-to-Speech voices across 75+ languages.
Fliki stands out from other tools because they combine text to video AI and text to speech AI capabilities to give you an all in one platform for your content creation needs.
You can create videos for a wide variety of use cases. This includes generating educational videos, explainers, product demos, social media content, YouTube videos, Tiktok Reels & video ads.
- Use text to turn prompts into videos
- 2000 realistic Text-to-Speech voices
- 75+ Languages
- No video editing experience necessary
Quickly generates 220 lifelike voiceovers in 40 languages for videos, podcasts, books, presentations, and more.
FineShare uses an AI text-to-speech generator to instantly make your content more engaging, The tool allows you to instantly create high definition audio versions of any content like videos, podcasts, novels, articles, screenplays, and presentations.
This tool is designed to increase user engagement, makes content accessible, and reach a larger audience with its multilingual support.
Here are some of the main features of FineShare:
- 220+ lifelike AI voices
- Supports 40+ Languages
- Speaking Rate Adjustments
- AI voice-overs for YouTube, blog posts, and audiobooks
Play.ht is a powerful text to speech generator that uses AI to generate audio and voices from IBM, Microsoft, Google, and Amazon. It is especially useful for converting text into natural voices.
The tool allows you to download the voice-over as MP3 and WAV files, and you can choose a voice type before either importing or typing text. The tool then instantly converts the text into a natural human voice, and the audio can be enhanced afterwards with speech styles, pronunciations, and more.
Here are some of the top features of Play.ht:
- Blog posts to audio
- Real-time voice synthesis
- More than 570 accents and voices
- Voice-overs for videos, e-learning, podcasting, and more